Monday, July 6, 2009

Head or Tails Meme : HEADS - Spin

Heads Or Tails


Welcome to the July 7th edition of Heads Or Tails!
- HoT Week #98 -
The theme/prompt for THIS week, July 7, is:
HEADS - "Spin"

Make any kind of post using any version of the word "Spin" as your theme/prompt.

Considering what's going on right now this seemed appropriate.
What do we hear more about on the news right now, than Michael Jackson's death and music.
When MJ is mentioned, you think of his music and his dancing..
Would you believe there is a video that teaches you to dance like MJ? Yes, the internet is a plethora of info on any subject...even how to spin like Michael Jackson.
I have to say this guy is pretty good. If your in the mood, take your shoes off and turn up this music....the lesson on how to do the robot and do the spinning moves like Michael Jackson begins here....



I am hoping this video will work.....the actual video that I prepared this post for...couldn't be embed...it was actually called HOW TO SPIN like MJ
found Here

10 comments:

  1. That was very cool, it played fine for me.

    Thanks Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to enjoy a good spin in my youth, but now the world moves too much when I try it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like Anthony...my aged body wouldn't stop spinning if I tried this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank goodness a positive spin sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It says "Learn to moonwalk and impress your friends." It would impress my friends if I could even walk quickly backwards without falling on my butt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won't find this clutzy woman trying that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you certainly figured out my "story" better than i can figure this meme out@! if i "spin" i'd be like a tornado! full of hot air too! bwwwahhhaaaa!

    yes. abie is my granddaughter. she's 11 and lives in Kentucky. yes. son & her mom are divorced - many years - like 10. you should have been a sleuth!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. eheheheheheheh Yup My ex husband said that too

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really can find anything on the Internet. Michael Jackson really could dance, couldn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lani,

    I've noticed that you play a few other memes in the blogosphere. I really enjoy your answers! I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.

    The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009. I will send another reminder to everyone on Monday.
    The Queen's Meme

    I hope you will join us!
    Mimi Lenox

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me