Friday, July 3, 2009

THE 4TH OF JULY

I hate the fourth of July!
I hate it...for several days before and after the 4th, I have to listen to the pops, booms and bangs. And every year I go through the same thing! OMG...a little while ago I literally came up off my chair from a HUGE BOOM

Fireworks #1


I don't know that I ever LOVED the 4th, but I do know that every year I hate it a little bit more!

A few years ago my dog got upset from the fireworks and had massive diarrhea.
I had to take her to the vet and get meds to get it to stop.

Maybe I should say a prayer about this year. Because more than likely either I or my dog will end up in the Drs. office.

2 comments:

  1. i am so rolling on the floor laughing my ass off over here. ya think Bud will like it here???? bwwwahhhaaaaa!

    there is a saying that i live by: if it's too loud, you're too old.

    i'm too old and i don't give a crap! at least i'm alive!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are a riot...yes we both can say we are alive at least...that is a good thing right??? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me