Sunday, August 2, 2009

MCQ meme: Aliens and private parts

MCQ: Aliens and private parts
Aliens and private parts
Welcome to the August 3rd version of MCQ (Monday Crazy Questions)

Every Monday questions are posted that I hope are a little thought provoking!
This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious! Copy and paste the questions onto your blog, answer the questions and DON'T FORGET TO SIGN IN MR LINKY Below to let everyone know where your answers are.
Post pictures in your answers to the meme if you want to! Some questions may be rated a little PG or R
Have fun!

1.The aliens have landed...they have invited you in for dinner....what do you think they are up to?
They definitely want a sample of my brain...no doubt! what for..I am not sure...

2. Remember that 20 dollar bill you found on the ground a few memes ago?? Ok you picked it up and someone comes to and says..hey that's mine...what do you say? Oh really.....I don't think so as I tuck it in my bra.

3. you got offered a part in a movie... they will pay an enormous amount of money....but you have to play the town she slut/he slut.. do you play the part or do you refuse to compromise your values? Slut...schmut----bring on the cash!

4. Do you have a name for your private parts? well...Mergatriod (don't even know how to spell that one)and myrtle was the girls names....I really can't say the other. :-) well I could...but I won't.

5. You are driving north on Hell avenue and can only turn west on to hell Terrace. There is a car coming toward you on Hell avenue also, which also can only turn west onto Hell terrace. what does this prove?? Now isn't it obvious guys???? All roads lead to hell.....

6. where is the strangest place you ever did the deed?
well many years ago when I was adventurous...amd drank a lot more...:-) It was in our boat...

7. Have you ever been caught doing the nasty...who caught you and where were you?
well unbelievably...NO

8. What can put you in the rottenest mood ever?
when people are not on time or promises are not kept,,,royally fries my butt!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pronises? LOL. Too funny. I agree. bring on the cash. I'll be a slut any day. And what they want you for is your huge wardrobe that you so desire, or possibly already have LOL. Excellent my friend. Happy MCQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. All points lead to hell.

    Happy Monday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/crazy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'm with you on the last one.
    You do understand that you are the dinner for the aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote replies to you guys and they are gone...that is happening a lot...what the heck am I doing wrong?? Jeesh

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me